Energy Saving From Sunrise
When you get a product fitted by Sunrise Windows you will be given a unique label.
This label will display the following information:
- The rating level – A, B, C, etc…
- The energy rating eg. -3kWh/(m²·y) in this example the product will lose three kilowatt hours per square metre per year.
- The window U value eg. 1.4W/(m²·K)
- The effective heat loss due to air penetration as L eg. 0.01 W/(m²·K)
- The solar heat gain eg. g=0.43
- The unique authorised user number – in our case AR 138
Simply put this will determine how well a product will perform the functions of:
- Helping you contain and conserve heat within your building in the winter
- Keeping out the wind
- Resisting condensation
- Contributing to improved sound insulation
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR WINDOWS & DOORS CALL US TODAY ON 01752 339373