Sunrise Windows are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy
Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Ross Dent. The identity of the Data Protection Officer (the DPO) is Ross Dent of Sunrise Windows, Unit 7,
21-23 Market Road, Plympton, Plymouth PL7 1QW.
Your point of contact for any issues relating to this policy or to your personal data is Ross Dent of Sunrise Windows. Unit 7, 21-23 Market Road, Plympton Plymouth PL7 1QW. The email address you should use to contact them is email@example.com.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site https://www.sunrisewindows.co.uk/ (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a service, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, social media account information, personal description and photograph.
Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform. • information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products and services you viewed or searched for’ page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources.
This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share those data internally and combine it with data collected on this site. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share and combine your data. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways: • Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have specifically consented to this;
- to notify you about changes to our service; • to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. The legitimate interests that we will rely upon to process this information are: • to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; • to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; • as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we will provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in
We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
- credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you. We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
We do not use automated decision making including profiling.
RETENTION OF DATA
Your data is retained and cleansed in accordance with our Data Retention and Cleansing Policy which can be obtained by contacting Sunrise Windows. firstname.lastname@example.org
We will only process your data for marketing purposes where you have given express consent to us to do so or where there is a legitimate interest for us to do so. The legitimate interests that we will rely on are as listed above under “Uses made of the Information – Information that we collect about you”. In any event, we will only rely on legitimate interest as a grounds for processing your data where we have completed a Legitimate Interest Assessment and where such assessment supports the use of such data processing. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. At any time, even if you have previously consented, you have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes and/ or not to disclose it to third parties for marketing purposes. You can do this by contacting us using the following email address: email@example.com. You can also use this email address to notify us of any preferences you have in relation to the processing of your data for example as to the frequency of communications that you receive from us or the manner or the subject matter of such communications.
The GDPR also gives you the following rights: 1. to access information held about you; 2. to request the deletion or correction of information held about you; 3. to object to or restrict the processing of information about you; 4. to request that information about you be transferred to another person; 5. to complain to the relevant supervisory authority.
In the UK this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) https://ico.org.uk/ whose contact details are as follows: Information Commissioner’s Office Wycliffe House Water Lane Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF You can exercise these rights by contacting us